Saturday, January 9, 2010

Swimsuits, Oh Swimsuits

I am experiencing some serious swimsuit lust now that summer has hit us. I'm going away up north tomorrow which basically means I'll be at the beach all day for a week, defending my green and yelow floral  seventies one-piece from ignorant claims that it is a dress. Not even in the seventies did hemlines go that short, honey. My best friend is coming away with us (us being my family) and bringing her amazing rockabilly style swimsuit with her. I am extremely jealous. It was in the summer fashion quarterly and I'd been pouring over it for some time when she suddenly popped up in it, completely unaware of her swimsuits fame. In saying that, up until about a month ago she thought that you pronounced diplodocus as dipl-i-docis . So what can you expect.  Anyway, here are some of the fruits of my swimsuit lust.










2 comments:

  1. All the women are so beautiful. Aren't one pieces lovely. You can find these styles in all the stores now.
    Love your blog.

    pebbsktjo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was lucky enough to find two in vintage stores but they're definitely making a comeback.
    Thank you! Yours is rather wonderful also :)

    ReplyDelete