Friday, March 12, 2010

Curls





These photos were taken the other night, just before I went out to see the new Alice in Wonderland (finally!). I had just had my hair cut and properly curled it with '70s heated rollers! I've been excited for so long about having a new haircut, and had to find a new hairdresser. Luckily my best friends godfather not only cuts hair but understood exactly what I wanted. We talked about '40s film star curls and Lady Gaga's outfits in her latest music video while he did my hair in his lounge turned salon/shirley bassey shrine. As for the movie - it was definitely amazing, especially the clothes, but I still prefer the old one with Whoopi Goldberg as the Chesire cat. Tim Burton did do a fabulous take on the story, although everyone said it was a very dark version whereas I though he might actually get a bit more out there on the storyline. But maybe that's just me. One thing that was way out there however was the fact that I noticed me and Anne Hathaway both a freckle on the palm of our right hand! Gee whizz, I bet you didn't expect that one.



Dress - '60s house coat found in a fantastic shop called vintageville (The weather's suddenly started to get very cold, so I had to wear a woollen vest and skirt underneath)
Shoes -etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment