Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movember



I'm not sure if they have this in other countries, but in New Zealand november doesn't exist - we have Movember instead, which raises awareness of prostate cancer. Thousands of men across the country are sponsored for embracing the fine art of moustache growing (becoming 'mo bros') and the proceeds go towards prostate cancer funds. I intended to celebrate Movember with a moustache post each week, however exams then proceeded to eat my life and here we are with malls already putting up christmas decorations. So, for the last few days of Movember I shall be displaying my large collection of '70s knitting patterns modelled by moustache clad gents in daily blog posts. Because nothing is more amusing than a quality '70s moustache. Happy Movember!


It takes a special kind of man to model matching knitwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment