Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Florence and the Machine

Florence Welch IS AMAZING. 







I saw her at the Auckland Laneway festival and it was the best gig I have ever been to. EVER. We were right up the front, SO CLOSE. I think I'm still in awe a bit and it's been what, two days since I saw her?Her voice is SO STUNNING (I apologise for the excessive use of capitals )and she has so much energy and intensity onstage, and her dancing is incredibly graceful.I love her hair (especially when it has the light behind it) and her style, when she was here she brought a vintage dress from the peachy keen (mentioned in my last post) store in Real Groovy. I have especially been wanting a dress like the ones in her Rabbit Heart video (which also remind me of the dresses in the virgin suicides) all summer, and I possibly found a vintage store that has some yesterday?! I'm going back tomorrow so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment