Friday, August 20, 2010

Polly Put the Kettle On

I adore Kitty, Daisy and Lewis, I adore tea, and I adore saturday afternoons even more. I think weekends need to come around more often.
I realised this week that one of my legs is slightly longer than the other.  People looked at me a little funny when I yelled this out in the middle of class - understandable, it's a little unsettling I will admit. But it's also quite exciting that perhaps there's an actual reason why I casually fall over all the time. I am hoping the other leg will grow soon though. Preferably before I start swing dance classes in a few weeks - uncoordination could prove rather hazardous.
Vest, Cardigan and Bag- Secondhand
Shorts - Homemade by my Mother
Shoes - from Tinyspace

1 comment:

  1. I love your shorts!!! Would you mind sharing the pattern? :)

    ReplyDelete